Red Square
We needed an updated picture in front of St. Basil's Cathedral with our real Muscovite.
Ethan in a wonderful mood considering we woke him up to take pictures and he had just gotten his immunizations. (Notice the new tooth coming in)(probably several since their are very few restrooms and no changing tables)


4 Comments:
holli-ann and zach! we are so glad you are back to blogging. we are praying for you all and glad to see how big and handsome ethan is. in a couple of the pics he looks just like luke!
it's great to see the blog updated! i agree with shannon that ethan resembles luke in some of the pics. he is such a cutie! looks like you are having a blast with him.....we can't wait to see him again! keep the pics coming! we are praying for you!
love,
travis, jennifer and madison
I am in Chicago with Lindsay and Shane while Kolby is in Texas (staying with Josh and Shannon). I just told Lindsay to come look at the new pictures. I am so glad to be able to see how fast Ethan is growing. I can't wait to see him again.
Love,
Elaine White
This is my first time to see a picture of your precious little boy! He's soo cute! You all look great and I always enjoy getting your emails! I'm still praying for you guys! Keep on posting!
-Katy (Brooks) Conry
Post a Comment
<< Home