Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Trick or Treat???

If I sit here, can I have this candy?
Pumpkin...Ethan's favorite new word.

Help, I can't get up!


We went to see Babushka at her work and her whole department dressed up at scarecrows!



A proud Papa Smith with his grandkids.




Little Red Riding Hood (Victoria) and her daddy (my brother, Luke).





Papa Smith is always in charge of the Fall Festival Hayride.

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Kody and Corby Brooks said...

Ethan is the cuttest skunk I have ever seen! He is adorable!! It looks like yall are doing great! Keep posting pics. I love looking at them! :-)

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger thecleggfamily said...

what a cutie! looks like the grandparents are doing their jobs of loving on their favorite little ones! how great to share these times with them. we will be home over christmas...hope we can meet up!!

love,
jenn, trav and madison

Happy late birthday ethan!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home