Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Christmas 2007

Ethan sneaking the ornaments off the tree.

"Who me?"

Bieng sneaky can be so much fun.


Christmas morning. Celebrating Christmas with children is a blast! Hurry, you still have time to have one before next Christmas:)




Holli-Ann and her brother, Luke.

Watching Victoria play while I eat my roll.


Luke got a Russian hat for Christmas.

I thought we were not allowed to touch these?


A month later...Ethan is still overwhelmed with all the Christmas gifts.
Wow...I think these are candy lights.


Mmmm, not as tasty as they looked.

Reading with Great Granny.

Showing Larry Pops how to yank the train off the tracks.


Ethan's only words for Santa, "Ho, Ho, Ho."

1 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger Elaine said...

I loved the pictures and comments--especially the one about "you can have one before next year". By the way, Kyle and Melanie will have one by next year! The expressions on Ethan's face say it all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home