Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Next Mission: VIDOR, TX


We're back in Texas and on Sunday, January 6th, Zach accepted the position of Minister of Missions and Evangelism at First Baptist Church Vidor. As you can imagine, our families are thrilled that we will be about 20 minutes away. This was something that God totally orchestrated in our lives and we are so excited to become part of such an amazing church family. Zach will also be able to complete seminary courses online which he has already started. Zach will be responsible for taking volunteer teams on mission trips within the States and overseas, and ofcourse helping our church reach out to all of those in Vidor who are unbelievers or who do not have a church family. I am sure we will have lots of updates soon. We can hardly wait to see what God will do in our lives and yours in 2008!

4 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Blogger Ryan Price said...

I'm excited that you guys have been called to FBC Vidor. I pray that God allows you to challenge and grow the people of the church to be more and more globally aware and in love with Christ.

Blessings from Malawi!
Ryan

 
At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad to know you are back home! you have a beautiful family ms. holly ann! i love keeping up with your life on this lovely blog. you are missed!

love,
courtney vick

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Brian Sachitano said...

Lauren and I are coming to Vidor this weekend for Neamiah Vision, I guess we might see yall. There is supposed to be a Service ad FBC Vidor sunday night. Hopefully we might see eachother. Talk to you later.

Brian Sachitano

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger debra said...

You are right about us being excited that your home is in Vidor for now!! We feel so blessed and thankful. Stop by anytime! Love, Mom and Dad a.k.a. Gramsy and Pop Pops.
P.S. I can't believe how much Ethan has grown during the past year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home