Monday, July 28, 2008

Ethan's first date:)

After a scolding from Debbie Easterwood about updating our blog, I thought I would post this of Ethan and her adorable grandaughter. More pics of Ethan to come. (sometime in the next year)

"Wow, she's really cute. Maybe I should have taken her out for pizza," Ethan.
*Children were supervised by Holli-Ann & Jennifer (Clegg)
"Should I get her this milkshake or chicken nuggets?" Ethan
"If I don't get some food, I'm gonna fall asleep," Madison

"I hope she liked the nuggets, she hasn't said much," Ethan


"Yeah, it was a success!"



"When can I see you Saturday?" Ethan


5 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger debbie said...

Too cute!!!! It would be fine with me if she ended up with Ethan as her soul mate!!!

Love,

Debbie

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger THE WHITE HOUSE said...

This is too cute! I love the facial expressions!

Hope y'all are doing well!

In His love,
Lindsay (White)

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger thecleggfamily said...

Yeah and update!! And...an adorable one at that!! They are so precious together. We had a blast with you two today. Wish we lived closer so it could be a weekly date for the kiddos. You'll just have to come visit us soon.....there's always mission work in AZ!!! Email me the pics...they are precious!

Love,
Jenn

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Shannon Morrison said...

yay for updates! they look precious and ethan is such a little luke!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Marlene said...

As I told Donna at Pine Burr on Sunday, I'm thrilled to see an update, too! We just started a huge FPO today. I have 14 kids ages 10 months to 22 months and 8 of them do not walk yet! I could use your prayers FOR SURE!

Ms. Marlene

 

Post a Comment

<< Home