Friday, August 15, 2008

Our Secret is Out

Can't believe we have been able to keep it a secret...it has been quite difficult with some of you. We ran into 4 church members this afternoon. We got to see a healthy baby jumping around today on the ultrasound. The whole experience was quite a bit different than Russia:)



Ethan made (or colored) his grandparents and great grandparents a card that said "Look what I'm getting... in February!" with the ultrasound pics inside. Everyone was thrilled.


The little face. I can't believe we have to wait until mid-February.
Will we find out what it is? We will try.
Do we have any names yet? Nope.
Does Ethan want a sibling? Says "no" but adores everyone else's babies
My Popie's joking response (Ethan's great Popie),"Don't ya'll know what's causing that? Where are you gonna put it?"
How far a part will Ethan and the baby be? 2 years 5 months

9 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Mark and Kimberly Davis said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! Looking forward to seeing more updates.

Kim Davis

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Conry Family said...

What great news!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys:) katy

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger debbie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I told you that I thought you were GLOWING!!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you guys. Jen and Travis are still in Italy but I cannot wait to give her the good news.

We love you!

Debbie and Don Easterwood

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Congratulations! I am so excited that your parents get to experience this exciting time with you.

Wanda Brooks

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger thecleggfamily said...

oh my goodness...i saw the email and said...she's pregnant! i am so happy for you guys! i can't believe we were just eating lunch the other day and i'm questioning you about drs and babies...and, you were pregnant then!! our kids will be so close...man, i wish we lived closer....can't wait to hug you!

love,
jenn

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger DaisyGirl said...

Congratulations you two!!! I'm so happy for y'all. I know y'all must really be excited to be closer to home with this birth. You need to keep us up-to-date on the blog!!! Post some pictures of y'all!!!!!

:o) Heather Shannon

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Elaine said...

Wow--you did a great job on keeping a secret--and you weren't even showing the last time that I saw you.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger THE WHITE HOUSE said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for y'all! I'm sure Ethan will fall in love when he sees his new brother/sister! :)

Lindsay

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Shannon Morrison said...

we are so happy! hope you are feeling great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home